Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Five on Friday-For You, Renn

1. My sister-in-law Renn, told me that she was going to delete our blog from her "Blogs I Follow" section if I did not update it....so this one's for you, Renn.

2. The same sister-in-law thought of getting me a massage at Luna Blue for Christmas! BEST GIFT EVER! I cannot wait to use it :)

3. I am saying goodbye to my tonsils on Wednesday. Can't wait to say goodbye to Strep (hopefully) and all of the other problems that go along with it!

4. Matthew and I are spending the weekend getting the house sparkling, laundry caught up, and freezing meals. Because when I am down and out, he's not going to be able to cook or clean for himself, so I figured I better really prepare so it's not too crazy when I'm healed up. 

5. So far on the list for freezer meals: chicken enchiladas, pizza pasta, spinach and cheese stuffed shells, chicken and broccoli pasta bake, chicken and wild rice casserole, hot ham and cheese sandwiches, and poppy seed chicken. Will share the grocery list, recipes, and how that all went down as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment